Admission Starts 2022-23
Category : Academic |
Sub Category : Admission Posted on 2021-12-27 13:37:48
Read the Instructions carefully before filling the Registration Form
- The admission process for the Session 2022‒23 has begun. Admission will be granted from Class V to Class IX & XI Class (Medical, Non-Medical, Humanities & Commerce) for the academic session of 2022‒23.
- The Online / Offline Entrance Examination will be conducted on Sunday 20th February, 2022 at 9:00 a.m. It is must for the students to arrive at Gurukul by 8:30 a.m. on the day of Examination with Admit Card if Entrance Exam is conducted offline.
- Download the Syllabus for the Entrance Exam, Fee Structure, Rules & Brochure of Chaman Vatika 'Gurukul' from our website www.chamanvatikagurukul.in
- The last date to fill up the Registration Form is 15th February 2022 and the Registration Fee is Rs. 500/-
- Upload the latest coloured photograph with cross signature of the student on the Admit/Registration Form.
- Parents are required to fill the details properly like Student's Name, Date of Birth, parent name and address as per the documents in the registration form.
- The result of the Entrance Test will be announced on the same day.
- Counseling for Selected Students will be conducted the same day
- The seat of your child will be reserved after passing the counseling & depositing 10,000/- rupees as enrollment fee which is non refundable amount, In addition to it, you need to pay Rs. 20,000/- as a part payment of 1st Quarter to fix your seat. (i.e. 10,000 + 20000 = 30000). Otherwise, the seat will be granted to others.
- If the Offline Entrance Test isn’t conducted due to any un‒anticipated / unknown reason, the Entrance Test will be conducted Online for which prior information, process & procedure of conducting will be uploaded on our website. The counseling will be held through video calling if the Entrance Test is conducted Online.
- All the rights to make necessary changes are reserved in the hands of administration of The Gurukul in case of emergency.
- For more information, contact PRO's Mobile No. 9896163400.
Proceed for Registration for the Entrance Test