- Parents/Guardians are advised to keep the school updated with any change of postal address, telephone numbers, e-mail, emergency contact details in writing.
- No food parcels, tuck from home, gifts from parents and relatives will be accepted for delivery to the student.
- Please refrain from giving any valuables to the students like ornaments, cameras, ipod, cash etc. if found, will be confiscated.
- Parents/Guardians/Visitors/Relatives, whose identification photographs have been provided in the student's dossier, will only be permitted to meet the student. They can meet their wards only on days mentioned in the school calendar.
- Parents are advised not to give cash or gifts to the school staff.
- Parents/Guardians of new admits will not be permitted to meet their wards for the first 45 days following the admission. It is in the interest of their wards getting acclimatized to the school environment.
- Parents/Guardians may wish their wards through cards on their birthdays. It would not be possible for the school to allow meeting on birthdays. Similarly a student would be reciprocating birthday wishes to parents by sending cards made by her. No permission for calling up parents on this pretext will be granted.
- No Parent/Guardian/Visitor would be allowed inside the campus (School & Hostel) after 5:00 p.m. They can visit the school on working days between 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. with prior appointment. Sundays are off days for the staff.
- The school maintains a system of censorship of letters of the students, as this is purely in their interest only.
- All correspondence of the parents regarding the welfare of the student, suggestions, complaints, fees, etc. must be addressed to the Principal. They must mention name, class and admission number of the students in their correspondence. Any verbal statements made in this regard shall not be entertained.
- Parents/Guardians may drop their suggestions, complaints etc. in the suggestion box kept for this purpose in the office.
- Parents/Guardians/Visitors are prohibited from entering the hostel. If they so desire, a prior permission from the Principal is to be obtained. They would be allowed to move in the campus only with a school official/escort.
- The Gurukul management reserves the right to change, amend, add or delete any of the above mentioned rules and regulations any time without any prior notice.